Telkom gives Night Surfer bonus on selected data bundles
Telkom is offering free Night Surfer data bundles to certain Once-off All Network Data Bundles, from 26 November.
For every data bundle a customer buys of between 1GB and 10GB, Telkom will give the customer an equal Night Surfer data bundle at no extra cost. For example, if a customer buys a 1GB Once-off All Network Data Bundle, they will also receive an additional 1GB on Night Surfer Telkom Data, to use from 12am-7am.
"We're excited to be able to give Telkom customers even more value. Customers can use Night Surfer Telkom Data to update apps or download music or movies, freeing up their regular data bundle for their daytime priorities and keeping connected to family and friends," said Telkom Retail CEO Attila Vitai.
Here are the bundles on which Night Surfer is now available.
|Once-off All Network Data Bundle
||Night Surfer Data (Telkom Data)
|1GB + 1GB
|2GB + 2GB
|3GB + 3GB
|5GB + 5GB
|10GB + 10GB
For more information on the Night surfer data bonus bundles please go to Telkom.co.za
For further enquiries, please contact:
Specialist: Media Relations
Executive: Group Communications
Tel. +27 12 642 1728
Cell. +27 81 391 4780
Telkom is a leading information and communications technology services provider in South Africa. We had consolidated operating revenue of R41 billion and normalised profit after tax of R3 907 million for the year ended 31 March 2017. Total assets amounted to R48.0 billion and equity attributable to the owners of Telkom to R27.6 billion as of 31 March 2017
As of 31 March 2017, we had approximately 3.0 million telephone access lines in service and 1,329,450 ports connected via MSAN access. We offer business, residential and payphone customers a wide range of services and products, including:
- fixed-line retail voice services using PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) lines, including ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) lines, and the sale of subscription based value-added voice services and calling plans;
- fixed-line customer premises equipment rental and sales services both voice and data needs and these include PABX, Computers, Routers, Modems, Telephone handsets and other ancillary equipment;
- interconnection services, including terminating and transiting traffic from South African mobile operators, as well as from international operators and transiting traffic from mobile to international destinations;
- fixed-line data services, including domestic and international data transmission services, such as point-to-point leased lines, ADSL (Asymmetrical Digital Subscriber Line) services, packet-based services, managed data networking services and internet access and related information technology services;
- Data Centre Operations includes e-commerce, application service provider, hosting, data storage, e-mail and security services;
- W-CDMA (Wideband Code Division Multiple Access), a 3G next generation network, including fixed voice services, data services and nomadic voice services;
- mobile communication services, including voice services, data services and handset sales through our mobile brand called Telkom Mobile;
- information technology services including converged communication, IT service solutions, application solutions, IT hardware and software and industrial technology service sales locally, in seven African countries, the UK and Dubai through Business Connexion Group; and other services including directory services, through Trudon (Pty) Ltd, wireless data services, through Swiftnet (Pty) Ltd.
- Convergence is one of our key strategic initiatives in building a sustainable future for Telkom. We will lead the provision of converged services in South Africa in support of our mission statement: Seamlessly connecting people to a better life.