That’s our deal.
Up to 40Mbps, now that’s really fast.
Whether it’s connecting your home and family to the Internet or managing your business online, Telkom now offers you super-fast Internet speeds up to 40Mbps. Thanks to our new high-speed network, you can now connect to the speed, performance and reliability of the fastest fixed Internet in South Africa.
High-speed Internet is currently available in:
- Benmore Gardens, Fourways, Randburg, Craighall, Ashley Gardens, Persequor and Waterkloof in Gauteng.
- Durban North, Newlands West and Avoca Hills in Kwa-Zulu Natal.
- Durbanville in Western Cape.
The network upgrade will soon roll out throughout the country. Check if you’re in the coverage using the checker tool on the right.
Combine super-fast internet with either softcapped or uncapped usage from Telkom Internet – and you have the best combination of quality broadband and price, for your home or your business.
What is SoftCapped Internet?
SoftCapped: best priced internet without the hassle of hard capping.
- For example, a 5GB account gives you premium quality internet services, both locally and internationally.
- If you reach your usage limit, and chose to remain in “SoftCap” mode, you can browse all local and international sites, on a ISP speed that is proportionate to your headline DSL speed.
- Bandwidth intensive applications like streaming and P2P are limited.
- This means unlimited browsing to most sites at a fraction of the cost of uncapped, without you having to top-up.
- If you do wish to top-up, then visit the Telkom Internet self-help portal to either add more cap to be charged to your bill, or pay at this point using your credit card.
Now, that’s affordable internet, giving you the flexibility to run your business or home without the worry of being hard-capped on your internet access, even after you have reached your monthly cap.
What is Uncapped Internet?
Uncapped internet from Telkom Internet is designed to give you the flexibility and freedom to use the Internet. Offers subject to Telkom Internet Terms and Conditions. Telkom reserves the right to limit usage in terms of the Telkom Internet Acceptable User Policy, which ensures everyone has fair access to quality internet from Telkom Internet.